Thursday, February 15, 2007

a picture and some memorandae


things to remember to see: bring me the head of alfredo garcia.
things to remember to read: lorca, st. augustine, hart crane.

wow, the sunset just shot me through. hey, like a peckinpah character! this sky is mad! and high!

i haven't been thinking poetically at all recently, which is why i haven't been writing poetically. fortunately, like tobias and the cut-offs, i'm back on the novel. oh, couden, silly, nobody cares about your novel. there is officially waaay too much junk food in my system right now for anything to come out of it that isn't crap...

1 comment:

Bobby D. said...

wow --what a picture! brings back some memories!

I added 3 links on my site for you
at top right (Hippies, Scarlett, and 'just like a woman") hope you enjoy them.