Tuesday, February 20, 2007

communism


song of soloman

left and right, left and right,
we could go on like this all night.

death comes on those who don't fight,
am i right? am i right?

didn't screw my harlot's parts
on for people without hearts.

crawling in my underwear:
i'm the sheep and you're the bear.

creepy-type people and the sounds that make them sleepy

you know how little there is radiating off this thing? it's like dark-ass matter. it's like a play for one, a play for all, you know? it's like eyewear.

i hate my life, gosh it. and that truth cuts like a knife. into a
melon.

i rage against the dying of the light.

i've totally lost my way. yesterday i watched eleven hours and twenty minutes of t.v. by the time someone dug me out of there with a knife i could barely tell left from right.

i'll tell you what's fierce. pride. yeah. and gum. when you've chewed it too long.

fragment me, bitches.

euthanized on a table

shostakovitch. it's what i say to war--
shostakovitch said it all before.

eleven hours of t.v.
in front of me, in front of me.

i'll tell you what else is red:
the beast with two backs.

3 comments:

Bobby D. said...

I never know what to say, but I do read your poems, repeatedly. they could be songs. I really like them
a lot

Bobby D. said...

Life is so dull and the air outside is so razor sharp cold
I'm bored
so bored that I rearranged my links list so it is in reverse alphabetical order. making
Water in the fields first.
Until I add an X,Y or Z link
(which I swear I never will)

Bobby D. said...

hate to bother you again, but felt I should give all my links a head's up, I am having a contest for clever/funniest comment over on my Small Blue Thing post,

anyway the prize is a small bottle of perfume by guerlain.